The Diocese of Dibrugarh was carved out from the Diocese of Shillong on 12th July 1951 with Rt. Rev. Orestes Marengo, sdb, as its first Bishop. Presently the Diocese of Dibrugarh comprises the civil districts of Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sivasagar, Jorhat and Golaghat in Assam.
Blessing of founda
The Foundation stone of Seva Kendra building was blessed and laid by Rt. Rev. Joseph Aind, the Bishop of the Diocese of ...Read More
On 17th February, 2015 was a day of rejoicing and celebration for the Catholic community of Challongpathar village under...Read More
Seminar on Canonic
A seminar on “Canonical Issues relating Marriage” was organized at Christashram, Mancotta, for the Touring S...Read More